If you have one of the following conditions, then you are a candidate for a breast enlargement surgery:
- you are too concerned about the size of your breasts
- there is a disharmony between girth of your hips and girth of your breasts. That means that the clothes that properly fits and matches size of your waist is often too small in the area of your breasts
- there is an asymmetry of size and girth of your breasts
- your breasts became small and they lost their form after birth or weight loss
- there are certain congenital deformation of your breasts
Breast enlargement surgery (also known as breast implants, or augmentation mammoplasty) is the most commonly performed cosmetic surgical procedure in the world. Surgery involves the placement of an implant under the breast tissue or muscle, or reshaping of natural tissue to enhance the size or shape of the breast. This may be for aesthetic reasons, male-to-female gender reassignment surgery or reconstructive surgery for women who have lost one or both breasts to cancer.
Of course, breast enlargement surgery may cost a ton of money if you decide to do it in US or Western Europe.
That is why Serbia is a recommended location for doing breast surgeries. Breast surgeries in Serbia are considerably cheaper than in most Western countries. It is important to say that the price isn’t lower because of the quality.
All recommended doctors are experts in their fields and clinics use a top quality implants.
Breast implants surgery in Germany may cost from €5.000 to €10.000 and it is often performed by doctors educated in Serbia or former Yugoslavia. Price of augmentation mammoplasty in Serbia is around €3.000.